Wayne Allyn Root - Wayne Root NBA Playoffs
THE FINAL PUSH FOR PROFITS HAS STARTED!
NBA Playoffs Head Into The Final Rounds and Are Like Finding Gold Nuggets the Size of Basketballs Just Laying Around Waiting for You TO PICK UP THE MONEY AND RUN!
I’m so accurate in the Playoffs because I understand that the GAME NOW CHANGES. There are different perceptions, different rules, different factors are at work here that don’t come into play during the long, tiring NBA season.
THIS IS CRUNCH TIME. During the season, veteran players will “take nights off.” They’ll conserve energy and try to save a lot in reserve for the post season. NOT ANYMORE! This is when it’s ALL ON THE LINE and nobody’s taking plays off, much less games.
The NBA season started back in October. That’s seven months of solid preparation time, an information-gathering period that can be monetized right now in a big way when you know what you’re doing. When it comes to the teams left in the NBA playoffs, have you considered the following?
- Golden State is certainly a superior team, but they’re going to be laying big points, even in these rounds. One thing to keep in mind is that the Warriors are not deep, nor are they big inside.
- San Antonio’s big two of Kawhi Leonard and LaMarcus Aldridge gives them a real shot at the title. But the age of Tony Parker and Pau Gasol have to be concerning to anyone handicapping their chances over the long postseason haul.
- We know LeBron is going to be ready after Cleveland’s disappointing end to the regular season. We can be confident Kyrie Irving will be too. What bettors need to decide is whether Kevin Love can come through consistently and if Tristan Thompson will continue to be an X-factor on the boards.
- The duo of Isaiah Thomas and Al Horford make this the best Celtics’ team in six years. The presence of Brad Stevens on the sidelines means they’re well-prepared. But this also may be the least accomplished #1 seed in years in terms of playoff pedigree. How big a factor is this? And how soon will it manifest?
Some Things I’m looking at in these Final rounds…
- Three-point shooting is going to loom very large the rest of the way because the surviving teams all know how important it is to make treys. Focus on "consistency" rather than occasional great performances. Houston was up-and-down, and it killed them vs. the Spurs. You want teams who are likely to make 10-14 treys every game.
- Pay close attention to how the remaining teams guard the arc. Do any get tired or discouraged and start allowing too many open looks? It's amazing how much handicapping NBA playoffs games has changed in such a short amount of time. It used to be all about the bangers, or shooters who could create their own shots. Sorry Shaq and Kobe, it's not like that any more!
- Rebounding is going to be very important because there are more missed three-pointers than ever before...as it's a harder shot to make. It will take tenacity to win the category. Know who's tenacious. If there is a big upset somewhere along the way...I can tell you right now that it's going to be triggered by a dog hustling on the boards while a favorite has an off-night shooting.
I'm looking forward to handicapping and betting the rest of the playoffs.
The key to success in the NBA PLAYOFFS is being able to determine BEFORE THE FIRST TIP OFF who the superior teams really are! Then, use that information to find value in the betting line.
- Is this 3-point favorite really good enough that the line should be -6?
- Or, conversely, is this 6 point fav not that strong and the line should be -3?
Knowing how to read and take advantage of those line errors is the heart of what I do as a handicapper. Joining me for the NBA Playoffs is like getting Games of the Year releases almost every day.
FOR ONLY $89 COMPLETE!
PLUS…TWO WEEKS OF WINNING AT BASEBALL ABSOLUTELY FREE WITH ME!!!
You’re going to be calling me or going online almost every day. So, why not win with me at baseball, where I am the “King of the Upsets.” And, UPSETS IN BASEBALL are more money for you because of the Money line. Think about getting 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 on a baseball winner! That’s what I specialize in.
GET IT ALL…
➙NBA PLAYOFF PROFITS THROUGH THE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES
➙BONUS PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR
➙BONUS PLAYOFF UPSET GAME OF THE YEAR
➙BONUS BASEBALL DAILY SERVICE TO END OF NBA
ALL FOR $129 AND THE WINNING STARTS NOW…
GAMES POSTED Weekdays after 3:00pm(et) and Weekends after 10:30am(et).